

(BTW the pictures above are of HairyDawg and I. The one to the left (the wedding pict) is our wedding pict in 1992. The other one is a picture of us on our anniversary last year, in 2005 at a friend's wedding/anniversary trip)
Well this is my first blog here. I am going to start off by the overflowing love I have for my husband and boys. First of all, my husband and I celebrated 14 years of marriage yesterday! Here is our wedding picture to the left. Boy how time flies. He is not really a spontaneous kind of guy, but he was this weekend. He found our favorite restaraunt, in Atlanta and took me there. We used to go to it all the time for special occasions in Birmingham, but I didn't know there was one here. Well there is and he surprised me. Also it was nice to get away. His parents watched the boys and we stayed the night, where we spent our honeymoon night, so that was nice. When we got to our hotel, we were delightfully suprised by a handmade and very thoughtful card from our oldest son, Lover of History. He had me tearing up at the end of reading it, but he had slipped the card in without our knowledge. Then after coming home, we woke up yesterday to my husband saying, "Honey, come down stairs!" So I did. When I came down stairs our children had made us breakfast for our anniversary. Albeit, for me it was a cinnamon roll, water and apple and for him a toaster strudel, apple and OJ it was so sweet. Our little man, Traveler, said, "Oh, I need to give you time alone, so I will leave you alone!" Being that he is 7, it was cute. I am truly blessed beyond measure and thank the Lord EVERY DAY for our family and my soul mate, Hairy Dawg. I love you honey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment