Yippee! New Recipe!
Millet and Sunflower Seed Muffins
(A Crunchy, salty/sweet muffin, but OH so good!)
2 1/4 c freshly milled flour (hard red)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 c buttermilk(I use the powdered from the store, because we don't drink it)
1 egg
1/2 c oil
1/2 c honey
1/4 c millet
1/4 c sunflower seeds
sprinkling of brown sugar Sucanant
Measure dry ingredients into mixing bowl. Add liquids an mix until well blended. Drop into muffin pans. Bake 400 for 15 min. Sprinkle brown sugar on top, while still hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh yum! I can't wait to try it.
I'm going to have to try this one. Looks good.
Thanks for sharing the recipe!!!
Sounds yummy! Are these raw or roasted sunflower seeds? I have some raw ones in the pantry and you didn't specify so I wasn't sure.
Thanks!
Post a Comment