Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Monday, November 26, 2007











14 years ago today (*sniff* *sniff*) I was in labor at a local hospital in Marietta, GA getting ready for an epidural. I was 16 days overdue and I WAS READY! We already knew it was a little boy and we had my parents and my in-laws waiting for us in the waiting area (this is when it was LDR, not birthing rooms). At 4:35 p.m., Our oldest Son was born weighing a WHOPPING 9lbs 1oz and 22 1/2 inches long. What a blessing of a son he is! What a handsome young man, with a heart after God's. He is a seeker of the Word and Truth! He is also a talented pianist and artist, who has a passion for Science and History (any learning really) along with God's Word!

Happy Birthday Joshua! We Love you VERY much and pray that you continue to be a Knight of Truth and Honor!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Lady Why said...

Happy Birthday to noble son! Hope your day was as wonderful as you are!

Lady Why said...

I meant to say, "Happy Birthday to A noble son!!"