Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello all,
I have kind of been MIA lately. With three homeschool shows in a row, just getting school done, etc has been a chore. We are headed to MHEA in MS tomorrow. I will return on Saturday night and unload the van. Then Sunday morning, I am headed to:

Seattle, WA! I was born there and still have family. My beloved Great Aunt passed away at 88 1/2 and her service is Tuesday. Also my cousin, Steve is in the Army. He is stationed at Ft. Hood and is in Seattle right now for his leave. He will be leaving in June for his second tour of duty in Iraq for 18 mos. We were diligent to send him boxes monthly and write to him. We love him dearly and I am excited about seeing him and his family.

See ya!

No comments: