Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am not much for pagaeants. I don't watch them.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

I don't like them, but when I heard how Miss California lost her crown because she stood up for her beliefs, I decided to watch the clip. WOW! This lady knew that she would lose the crown by standing up for her beliefs and not be politically correct. I applaud her! Bravo! She was trained right! Her parents and the Lord above is proud and so are we!

Here is her question at the pageant:


Here is her response at the Today show, where she knocks it out of the ballpark!

2 comments:

LinesFromTheVine said...

I'm not a pageant person either-- but this story was really something! I hadn't seen the Today show clip. Thank you for posting it!

Tracy

Jennifer said...

I totally agree with you. This world is going to heck, and thank goodness we still have people in the spotlight that are willing to stand up for what is right, and not all this disgusting stuff so many people beleive in today.