Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Saturday, December 31, 2011

As you can see from my last post, I am really getting into making cupcakes.......and making them my own concoctions......my family loves them, although it doesn't bode well for my diet! I was and am still surprised at the vast range of recipes that are available throughout the net! So, to "piggy back" on my yesterday's post with recipes, I thought I would give you some (SOME because there are MANY) of my blogs that I have gotten ideas for recipes for these yummolicious treats :D I mean the possibilities are endless........but I am trying...TRYING not to get overwhelmed. Between Joshua's 18th birthday, Christmas & New Years.....I am done with cupcakes for a while.....a while. Of course I eat way too many! They are so yummy!! Grin and bake it Crazy about cupcakes 52 kitchen adventures I Heart Cuppy cakes Cupcake crazygem Sweetopia Annies Eats Bakers Royale

No comments: