Well, Friday night, I had the opportunity to throw our pastor's wife a baby shower with another friend of mine from church. They all RAVED over some of the things there, but one of the things was my Chunky Chicken Salad, so I thought I would post that here for all of my friends.
Chunky Chicken Salad
2 c chopped cooked chicken
3/4 c mayo (vegannaise)
1 tbsp honey mustard
1 tbsp honey
1/2 c diced celery
1/2 c chopped apple
1/2 c chopped grapes (white)
1/2 c pickle relish (opt)
1/4 c chopped walnuts
salt and pepper to taste
I took some of my bread and measured out one lb. Cut off about 1/4 of the top, and greased my Pampered Chef bread tubes (heart) with Coconut oil. Roll into a long roll and put in. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes UPRIGHT. Slice into thin slices.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds sooooo delicious! I think I may have to give that one a try!
I want to try that recipe too! I love chicken salad!
Post a Comment