Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Friday, May 25, 2007

Another FABULOUS Crockpot Recipe!

TACO SOUP
2 cans or jars of spaghetti sauce (your choice)
1 lbs of ground meat (we use turkey. If you have it I have used 2 lbs)
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of white northern beans
1-2 cans (or 1 bag frozen) mixed vegetables
1 pkg or 1/3 c of Taco Sng (I buy the lg container of it at Sams)
1 large bag of scoops or dips chips

I combine this much like chili. We serve it with scoops/dips chips. We put shredded cheese and sour cream on top of ours. You can either put it in a crockpot for dinner OR you can make it in about 10-15 minutes, once heated.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sounds yummy! Do you know if there is a setting that would enable the RSS feed for your blog? I keep forgetting to check back here very often now that I have all of my other favorites set up in the RSS feed thing.

Emily said...

Yum! I love most crockpot recipes. It is one of my favorite appliances I own!

Kathy in WA said...

Yum! My family loves taco soup. This sounds delicious.