(Pictured above is our three boys and Noah)
Prayers Needed!
I have been a part of a yahoo homeschool group for many years. One of the list members is Kate Estes, owner of Hands And Hearts. She and her husband have 8 little blessings, including their almost 2 year old son, Noah. Noah has been in my side bar for quite a while. When he was a baby, he had severe problems. They think he has Mito defect. Right now, they are in Atlanta for surgery. My children and I had the pleasure of visiting with them yesterday in Atlanta and will probably go this afternoon. The prayer request is that little Noah is having surgery today at 11 am Eastern. They had to be at the hospital at 9 am. Be in prayer for his siblings that they are comforted away from Mom and Dad (they are with a cousin of Kate's). Be in prayer for Noah, that he will have peace. Be in prayer for Jeff and Kate during this time that the Lord will give them comfort. Also be in prayer for Jeff that the Lord will lead him in the right direction for a job. I will update more later as I find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment