Today, we worked out in the garden. We were able to get a zuchinni, a cucumber and a handful of greenbeans. Also we decided to see if there were any more blackberries that were ripe (wild). We did find some and some thorns too, OUCH! While back there, I heard our middle child say, "Mom, Mom, Come here!". (I love it that my boys have such a love of nature). Anyway we found this:
We haven't figured out what kind it is yet, but are looking forward to looking them up and watching them hatch.
4 comments:
We would love to have some blackberries! Would you by chance, want to trade a plant for a raspberry plant? I just put up
the directions for starting one (they apply to blackberries too). You'll have to look in the June archives now. I think that you live close enough that they could be mailed.
Thanks!
Tracy
Tracy,
The blackberries we have are wild. They are intertwined within other bushes and it would be difficult for me to pull them up and send them to you. Sorry but thanks for the offer!
Well, thank you anyway. : )
Tracy
Tracy,
Question though. Do you have blueberry bushes? Also did you get the email I sent out about the freebie sewing 5 year curriculum?
Post a Comment