
FREE Audio!
Our children LOVE audio dramatized stories. Just love them. Particularly Bible and history. I have bought many cd's for our children. Well over at my Homeschooling 4 Free site, I have many, many links, including audio links. I knew that our oldest loved listening to old time audio with Sherlock Holmes. So I was looking through the list. I had JUST bought a set of MP3 cd's from someone we know and love in the homeschool market. I paid $30. I was looking through the list, only to find out that These audios! also included the SAME stories that I just paid $30 for! When you click on this link, you will find literally hundreds of links. Scroll down to "You Were There". You can download 5 MP3 stories for FREE my friends. FREE! Not only that, there are MORE stories on the downloads, then on the cd's I bought. I am still scrolling through them, but they are too good not to mention. I hope, if you haven't been already, to visit over to my Homeschooling 4 Free site and take a look over there. I hope it is a blessing to all.
For more Ideas on Frugal Friday, make sure you visit Crystal, at Biblical Womanhood!
No comments:
Post a Comment