Monday, February 09, 2009
Yesterday was a beautiful and glorious Sunday. First off it was in the 60's, I should say lower 70's. We went to church and had a beautiful time there. Then we decided to use a gift certificate we got for Christmas and went to Red Lobster. We went because they HAD all you can eat soup and salad. Boy was I upset when I found out that they no longer HAVE it. Anyway, we were there for an hour and a half (food took forever!) and got out of there pretty good. We then came home, where we enjoyed our day. We are working on the house too. My homeschool group has monthly meetings for just the moms called Mom's Night Out. Well, it is at our home this month. It is always a crazy time. I then am getting ready for my annual (and biannual) co op order, due on Friday. So it is a crazy week this week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment