I have a friend that responded and said that she was going to try something like lapbooking for her children to review the Books of the Bible. Since we had already done it, I told her I would put up pictures of it. It was VERY simple. I mean VERY! We just left the folder as is and divided the left into Old Testament and the right the New. Then he took small booklets and wrote on them the categories. I typed out all the books of the bible and then we glued the ones that belong in the right category. Luke did it when he was about 5 or 6, but even Joshua and Joseph were using it today to review. We are also using it for reviewing for our Bible Bee.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Books of the Bible for Angela:
I have a friend that responded and said that she was going to try something like lapbooking for her children to review the Books of the Bible. Since we had already done it, I told her I would put up pictures of it. It was VERY simple. I mean VERY! We just left the folder as is and divided the left into Old Testament and the right the New. Then he took small booklets and wrote on them the categories. I typed out all the books of the bible and then we glued the ones that belong in the right category. Luke did it when he was about 5 or 6, but even Joshua and Joseph were using it today to review. We are also using it for reviewing for our Bible Bee.




I have a friend that responded and said that she was going to try something like lapbooking for her children to review the Books of the Bible. Since we had already done it, I told her I would put up pictures of it. It was VERY simple. I mean VERY! We just left the folder as is and divided the left into Old Testament and the right the New. Then he took small booklets and wrote on them the categories. I typed out all the books of the bible and then we glued the ones that belong in the right category. Luke did it when he was about 5 or 6, but even Joshua and Joseph were using it today to review. We are also using it for reviewing for our Bible Bee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment