Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Monday, January 14, 2008

CVS.....Kroger........Publix

Since the store coupons expired yesterday, I made it a focus to get to CVS yesterday. I am glad I did. Here is what I got:
1 pkg 20 rolls Cottonelle (9.99)
2 boxes of Colgate total (2.49 each, which equals 4.98)
1 pkg of 2 Oral B Toothbrushes (5.99)
2 boxes of Crest Toothpaste (5.18)
1 box of 100 ct Excederin with bonus of 24 ct Back and Body (8.99)
My total before tax was 35.13. I used a $5/$30, a $4/$20, a $3/$15 and a $2/10. After my manufacterers coupons, my total was $12.20. I used $12 in ECB's and Paid .....

.46 Out of Pocket! I also got $10 BACK in Ecb's to spend!

I hope they bring back these coupons again! It is so much fun!

My grocery store experience was great! AT Kroger, my total was $132 and I paid $40 OOP. Then I had to spend a few minutes with my cashier, because she "had to know how I did that". She was a junior in high school, lol!

My total at Publix was $74.98 and I paid $17.03 OOP. BTW on Publix there is a Johnson & Johnson coupon out for $1 off. In SMALL print it says it will be good for buddies. Publix has a buddies bar for .99 which makes it free! I bought two of those, although I had 6 coupons. I will look out for more!

Take care! May this inspire and motivate you!

No comments: