Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Monday, January 28, 2008

Catching up!!

I plan on being more faithful to catch up on this blog! I promise. With my time, I have been working on my family's genealogy site and our son, 14, has been occupying the computer with his Titanic Gazette Site. He has done a fabulous job and we are proud of him. This last weekend was a little busy. I baked 8 loaves of bread, including 2 Italian for Sunday. Sunday we went to church, after being at the family's church for 5 weeks. It was SO good to be back! My dad's birthday is the 1st, and my mom is having back surgery, Weds., so our family decided to celebrate his birthday at our house. So this weekend was spent preparing for that. We had everyone over Sunday afternoon. We had lasagna, my fresh Italian 7 grain bread, salad, Chocolate Eclair Pie by request by my boys, and no bake cookies (my brothers favorite and the kids too!). It was a great visit.

I participate in a Walton Feed co-op, yearly, and Honey co-op, bi-annually. I am working on getting the orders in, and mailed before the first. I am trying to get it through, so I can spend time with my mom and relieve my daddy. So we did school today and I was finishing on that. We also went to the bank, got ds, 12, allergy shots and went to the PO. I have an HP computer that is dysfunctional. I got a pkg. in the mail that notified me that HP was involved in a class-action lawsuit. Since I need the laptop, and it is vital to my Nest Business, I sent that off today. Besides the co-op, I also fielded calls from our sweet neighbors across the street. They went camping for a month to FL (their in their 70's) and they had to give me strict details about their house and security. I guess before our house was built, they were broken in to while they were gone. Sad, Sad.....

The boys have also started their Own business. They have sold to people in person, but not online. They got their first order this weekend, so we will be making some treats! YEAH! They are so excited about that!

Oh, I also went to CVS. Bought $90 worth of stuff, spent OOP $6.97 and got $68 in ECB's, lol!

Also, with sadness, we got a call that the pastor that started the church where we got married and attended and the man that married us, passed away during a nap. He was 81. So be praying for the Riegel family. His funeral is tomorrow.

I will catch up with pictures and updates about stuff going on from last week.

No comments: