Seperate class for children on Airlines??
This article struck me the wrong way. Have parents gotten so lax with the discipline of their children that they are going to now seperate the children in the airlines? Or have people taken segregation of families to a whole new level?? OR have people become so intolerant of children, that society is increasingly becoming less tolerant of children and they dispise them? Just Thinking here....
What do you think?
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This just shows the further breakdown of the family in our society. How and why did this happen! Kids are supposed to be blessings and the future, not something to want to hide. So sad...
I just read the article, and I actually think it is a fabulous idea. It seems the article is just suggesting that they would seat families with children by other families with children. At least that is the way I read it.
I have traveled a few times with babies and toddlers by myself and had a miserable time!!! I would have loved sitting by other moms with kids.
I hope this doesn't sound too terrible, but if I were ever to fly alone, it would be nice not to have to sit by rowdy, restless kids or a screaming baby.
If I did get stuck by one of those mentioned above, I would do my best to be understanding and remember what it was like when I was in the same situation,though!! :)
Post a Comment