FAVORITE THINGS FRIDAY
I will post on what is going on in our family later, but I thought up of a good Blog Challenge that I would love for all my friends to participate in. The Blog Challenge is:
What are your favorite Tools as a Homeschool Mommy? Now I am not talking about computer, books, curriculum, etc. I mean like TOOLS (ie Gadgets)! I will start with my FIRST one, lol...........
One of my favorite things I have to facilitate my homeschooling, especially since we love to notebook is my Proclick binder. This site has the cheapest one. I know it is an investment in the beginning, but it has been WELL worth it! Especially for someone like me, who notebooks ALOT!
Okay, before I begin, it is YOUR TURN my friend! I look forward to seeing what your answers are!
Southern Belle
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I couldn’t get your link to work! :(
But I will do a google and see what it is.
My favorite new gadget is the tough adjustable wall chart stand. I bought it from a discount school supply place online.http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?product=3573
My kids love it too! Most used "tool" ie gadget so far this year!
Lisawa~
Lisa,
I fixed the link. It should be clickable now. Thanks for the tip!
Beth in GA (SHS)
Post a Comment