Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Thursday, September 06, 2007

WE GOT IT!!!

Here is the email that was sent to us:

Thanks so much to everyone who submitted pictures of their adorable puppies. They were all so cute I'm certain that Haverty's has had ian ncredibly difficult time picking from the bunch. We had Labs, a bulldog, Coton De Tulears, Bassett Hounds, German Short Haired Pointers, Shelties and Australian Shepherds. In the end, Haverty's has made their choice and congratulations are in order for Piglet the Bulldog and her owner Beth Noble. I have attached the picture we submitted for Piglet. I believe this picture was largely responsible for Piglet getting the job. The quality of the picture we submit does make a difference. Thanks again for submitting your pictures. Please send us pictures when your puppies have matured. They are all fantastic!

Greg Tresan
Atlanta Dogworks Talent

Here is the picture we submitted for the shoot:

5 comments:

berrypatch said...

Oh...my...gosh!!!! How adorable! Congrats!!! How exciting! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh ... if those aren't the cutest things! I hope this turns out to be great fun for y'all.

Emily said...

Congratulations! What a great picture!

Lady Why said...

She's a movie star!! Buy that baby some star shaped rhinestone glasses! Let us know if we can see the commercial online once it's done!

Congratulations!!!

Fiddle D. Dee said...

Congratulations!!! She is so cute!! They all are for that matter!! Let us know when they will start airing!