Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Sunday, December 09, 2007

I went back to CVS Saturday night. I couldn't resist, lol.

My total was $104.15
My total OOP was $4.82!!!!

Now questions that I have been fielding from readers and friends:

1. Do you do this on one day or more than one? Obviously I went back a second time, but I do multiple transactions in one trip. Make sure to use Pharmacy too! Just let the cashier know you are doing more than one transaction.

2. Do you use multiple coupons? ABSOLUTELY! That is what I LOVE about CVS. You need to learn how to STACK! For instance here is one transaction:

There is a promotion that you spend $20 on P& G products, you get $5 in ecb's. I only spent a little of $20, which is the minimum!!!

2 pkgs of Pampers (baby gifts) sale 8.99 each
1 pkg charmin bath tissue
1 box cvs tissue

Use 1 $4 off of $20
Use 1 $2 off of $10
use 2/$2 coupons off of pampers
use 1 .25 coupon on charmin
use 1 coupon for free tissue

My normal total: $21.46
MINUS $11.46 in manf and store coupons
Equals $8.76
Then you get $5 in ecb's

Then you use the $5 on the next transaction! That is why you do it in separate transactions!!!!!

I already have my sights on this week, so look out!

Let me know if you have any more questions,
Beth

3 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

This is so awesome! I never seem to do that well.LOL I'm still learning and it's taken me a while to realize that I have to do multiple transactions to get the best deal but I never have that much time!

I tried to check out your new free homeschooling blog and it won't let me on. LOL That is just soooo my luck lately.LOL

all in the family said...

Lisa,
Thanks for commenting. Hey my http://homeschoolingforfree.blogspot.com is up!

HTH

Mamma Burton said...

Thank you for creating this blog!! WOW!!! I am going this weekend to buy one of those Misty things!!
We have 4 boys and a daughter who is "all grown up"!!