
My Frugal Friday tip is simple: Homeschooling for free and using the internet. You know when the internet first came out there wasn't alot to offer. Now there is EVERYTHING for homeschooling. I have quite a few friends that are homeschooling for Free using the resources solely that they found online!!!! Well to help aid in this department, a while ago I established Homeschooling For Free. I continue to update it DAILY and have many more additions to make. It is a VERY exhaustive, comprehensive list. If you do go there and use it, I ask you to do me a favor:
1. Leave a comment. I like to see who has been and what their comments are. Out of respect for my time and effort, I ask that you leave a comment.
2. Link my blog on your blog! What a wonderful way to show this resource to your friends and family!
3. Spread the Word! There is literally something for everyone! My mom, who works in a corporate office uses it...Why? Because she teaches children's church and uses some of that!
For more frugal ideas, visit Crystal over at Biblical Womanhood Online.
2 comments:
Great website!! I love the internet for resources like that!
Going to check it out now. Thanks for the heads up.
Post a Comment