Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Friday, April 18, 2008



Food Grade Storage Buckets for FREE!

Today I am doubling my Works for Me Post and My Frugal Fridays all in one :o)

Here at Wisdoms Way, I talked in My Last Post about the rising prices of wheat. Not only will it be wheat, flour, but also rice and beans. I am stocking up on some extra buckets. I ordered some from a friend that has a business. With Tax, the lids and buckets come to $8.52 each. This is a prime opportunity to get FREE buckets. There are special times too and places that will have more than others. So make sure you read My Last Post, to learn how to get the buckets for Free! Don't all rush at once now!
Enjoy!

If you are homeschooling, Don't forget to check out my other site, Homeschooling for Free for hundreds of free links to help educate your children for FREE! Homeschooling does NOT have to cost your family that much!

For more Frugal Friday ideas, make sure you check out Biblical Womanhood.

3 comments:

Shari Ellen said...

I never thought of going to Costco and just asking for their buckets. I want to plant a potatoes and bean plants in buckets. So this will be really helpful. Thanks.

Lady Why said...

I am sooo there!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the inexpensive idea!!