Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Tuesday, April 29, 2008




Since we are embarking on our Gardening, we are always looking for ways to keep it as organic as possible. While in Lowe's, I found the above called Organicide. It is to kill bugs and pests in your garden. The ingredients are all natural and include Sesame oil, fish oil, lecithin and water. I look forward to seeing how this goes.

Also Shannon at Rocks in My dryer talked about Audio Books. I wanted to tell you that I have a TON of FREE audio book links at my Homeschooling for Free Blog. They are Fabulouso!

Make sure you click over to Works for Me Wednesday for more tips!

8 comments:

Lady Why said...

Thanks for this one, Beth! I was wondering if there was an organic thing I could use if we get into a pest problem with our garden. So far, so good though.

Lady Why said...

Thanks for this one, Beth! I was wondering if there was an organic thing I could use if we get into a pest problem with our garden. So far, so good though.

Shari Ellen said...

I'm so glad to know about those audio book links. We already listen Adventures in Odyssey for our Bible learning time. But I hadn't heard of the other sites yet.

The Apron Queen said...

I love gardening. Try to be organic. Thanks!

I'm giving surfing lessons today. Come see! :D

http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/2008/04/how-to-surf-waves-surfing-lessons-101.html

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check out your other blog for homeschooling. :) Years ago, I remember seeing a man on tv who used safe things in his garden. I think he used beer for something. Can't remember who it was though.

GeonHui's Bakery said...

Great to know! Thanks for sharing!
Linds

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. This is our second year of gardening and I have so much to learn. I'm going to look for this and try it out. I always worry about what is safe to use on the plants we're going to eat, not just stare at. Thanks!

Land of Lovings said...

That is an awesome tip! We just planted our organic garden (we're even doing the backyard chicken farm thing!) and I am going to go and pick that stuff up today!

Thanks again!