WHAT'S GOING ON!
It has been a CRAZY around here. My days didn't start off too well a while ago. You see, one of my very favorite and almost theraputic hobbies for me is photography. I LOVE it! I went to great lengths to save and scrimp and for our family to sacrifice to get me a Digital SLR camera for Mother's Day. I also had a very nice telephoto lens. One day, over a week ago, my dh and I went out shopping for new furniture for our home. I was really tired. So tired, that I didn't realize that my dh had gotten my purse out of the van at the last minute and I had left my camera in the van, which almost automatically locks for some reason, and sets the alarm. Well this night, it didn't and someone came along, in our driveway, between 12-1 am and stole my camera and equipment worth about $1200! I figured it out because pictures and other items that I knew were in there, were in a ditch in the front of the house. Thankfully, we immediately filed a police report and I did have the serial numbers for tracking. I just feel so violated and Lost without my camera. I am thankful that they didn't break into our home or tried to get my purse. THAT would have been a more terrible occurance, but I am still lost without my camera.
I usually order from
Walton Feed once a year, but due to rapidly rising wheat prices and the shortage of wheat, some of my friends and I decided to try to put together a wholesale order with Wheat Montana. We found out the prices were going to go up but they could guarantee our prices for a week. That means we had to get our order in within a week *Yikes*. The minimum was 5,000 lbs but the word got out that wheat prices were rapidly increasing, and we ended up with 13,325 lbs!! I decided to take that on.
Then I had our monthly mom's night out meeting with my local homeschool group, at my home that same week. Last Friday, The boys and I made a "baking trip" over with some friends in Alabama. It was just a one day trip, but we enjoyed it! We enjoyed a relaxing weekend. I am now baking our bread for the next week or so. My husband is out of town until tomorrow for some training. We miss him :o(
The boys have piano today and play day later. Our two youngest are going camping with my parents this week. They will be gone from tomorrow-Sunday. It will be QUIET around here. The rest of us (my husband, I and our oldest) are having dinner with our pastor and his family Friday night.
We are trying to finish up some school and get that done this week. Hope all things are great with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We loved your baking day!!!
I can't wait to bake my own bread. Sorry to hear about your camera! :-(
Post a Comment