Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Labels

Monday, October 23, 2006

Blessed beyond measure:

You know sometimes we are looking for the BIG things for Blessings but sometimes it is the little things that can bless your heart so much.

Here are some of the things that have blessed me so much lately:

1. I went out grocery shopping with Lover of History, who is 12 the other night. When we got back to the car he had opened the car door for me and then closed it. I was SOOO delighted.

2. I am so thankful for a husband that loves me unconditionally. I am also thankful that through the stress of moving, he has been able, lately to work from home and spend more quality time with us. He is able to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with us. I am thankful that he is able to spend quality time with the boys too.

3. I am thankful for our church and the scripturally sound teaching that we are getting. We have visited countless number of churches and we found the opposite is true in those churches.

4. We are thankful for our Christian and Godly heritage through our Multi-generational faithfulness of our ancestors and family. We are also thankful that we are raising our boys to be men of a multi-generation.

5. We are SO incredibly thankful for the freedom of religion and the freedom to homeschool and instill in our children a Godly heritage.

What are you thankful for today?

Blessings,
Southern Belle

No comments: