Well, some of my cyber buddies requested some of these. I hope it helps you out! (especially for JEN)
All purpose cleaner (bathroom/kitchen)
1/3 c powdered detergent (or maybe inexpensive baking soda!)
1 gallon of bleach (or vinegar)
3 gallons of water
opt drops of orange scent or other scents, but if you are looking to cut down on cost that might not be good for you
Mix well in an empty bucket with lid!! Fill bottles as needed and make sure you keep that lid on your bucket for safety purposes!
Here is another one:
1/2 c ammonia
1/3 c vinegar
2 tbsp baking soda
1 gallon of water
Enjoy!
Southern Belle
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Southern Belle,
When we went to DW, we got a package deal which you can find at their website. They offer lots of great deals on the off season! We got park hoppers and stayed at the Pop Century Disney Resort. Great resort! I highly recommend it! Last time we went, we stayed 7 days and 8 nights. It was fabulous! I recommend February when the weather is awful here, but wonderful there. The azaleas are in bloom there in February!
Hello Southern Belle! I need to talk with you and I do not have your email address since you have moved. Do you still have my address, so that you could e-mail me yours. I just have some questions that you may be able to answer.
Thanks!!
Hey Southern Belle,
Would that all purpose cleaner be used like a tilex type thing? or a window cleaner????
DeEtta,
This can be used for an all purposfe, or bc of the ammonia, a window cleaner. The one with just vinegar, I added a couple of drops of essential oil (orange) and I am using it as all purpose. I will post the one for Tilex.
HTH
Beth
Post a Comment